Race Across India, 2nd Edition
11th November 2024
Note: 18% GST will be charged for the above registration fees.
Withdrawal, Cancellations or Alterations
1) The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the date of the Event. Should a change of date be made, and the Participant is unable to attend on the revised date, he/she has three weeks to inform the Event Organiser in writing from when the change in date is announced to receive a refund of their Entry Fee. 2) The Participant acknowledges that participant places are limited and payment of the Fee and reservation of the place has an effect on logistics and the subscription for the Event. Accordingly, subject to clauses 4.1 and 4.2 above, the Participant may only withdraw from the Event at any time, subject to the following: 3) If the Participant withdraws from the Event
- before Oct 31, 2023; 90% of fees will be returned.
- before Dec 31, 2023; 60% of fees will be returned.
- on/ after June 1, 2024; participant forfeits his/ her place in the event; there will be no refund.
- Notice of withdrawal from the Event must be communicated by withdrawing through the
online admin service on the event website or by writing to the Event Organiser. Withdrawals WILL NOT be accepted by telephone.
- The participation is not transferable.
- Should places in any category for the Event be oversubscribed, the Event Organiser reserves the right to either offer the Participant a place in a suitable alternative category for such Event or withdraw the offer of a place.
- In the event the Event Organiser withdraws the offer of a place to the Participant in the Event for any reason at any time it will provide the Participant with a full refund of the Fee, with no further liability whatsoever arising from such withdrawal.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event format or cancel the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. In the event of the Event being canceled it shall provide the Participant with a full refund with no further liability whatsoever arising from such cancellation, if the event is changed to another format the Participant will not be entitled to any refund and there shall be no further liability whatsoever arising from such change of format